UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

can you check my criminal record?

Customer Question

can you check my criminal record?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

We can not no.

We are a question and answer site.

However what you can do is write to your local Police force and ask for a copy of the PNC under the Data Protection Act.

They should be then able to provide you with a copy of information held on the Police National Computer.

There can be a fee up to £10 for the documents.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its that the only way

I am sorry yes.

We can not check for you.

And even if you went to see a Solicitor - he would only do the above anyway.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice