The only part is the following with regards XXXXX XXXXX early, which is located on the front page of the document (cover sheet) and not placed or expressed in a clause.
Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
For letting an Unmanaged Residential Dwelling
Important Notes for the Tenants
- This tenancy agreement is a legal and binding contract and the Tenant is responsible for payment of the rent for the entire agreement term. The agreement may not be terminated early unless the agreement contains a
break clause, or written permission is obtained from the Landlord.
" End Quote.
Then within the actual clauses (1.0 to 10.0), the only parts which covers Ending of the tenancy is C(3)(25), C(3)(30)-(33) and C(8)(3) as follows:
- To pay the Landlord fully for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord as a consequence of any breach of the agreements on the part of the Tenant in this Agreement.
- To return the Property and Contents at the expiration of the tenancy in the same of clean state ... etc
- To pay for any reasonable cleaning services that may be required to reinstate the Property to the same order that it was provided at ... etc
- To leave the Contents at the end of the tenancy in approximately the same places... etc
- To return the keys of the Property to the agent on the agreed termination date, or the end of the tenancy (whichever is sooner). The tenant also agrees to pay for any reasonable charges incurred but he Agent in securing the Property against re-entry where the keys are not returned.
- Before the tenant can end this agreement one months written notice must be served by hand to the Property Stops offices on or before the last rent due date of the fixed term. If the contract has become periodic one months written notice must be servers int eh same manner on or before the rent due date.
Attached is the page within the Terms of Business between myself and the letting agent, although I assume this does not cover the agreement between me and the landlord. Excuse the large image.