13262538

My ex lied to CSA about his income, he has now been assessed

Customer Question

My ex lied to CSA about his income, he has now been assessed as NIL. Simply because he told them he's no longer working and he's living of handout from his family. My son saw him smoking outside his work place not long ago, CsA did not bother to investigate they just write his contribution off. i am now left to fend for 4 children since Octoc=ber even though he misses month when he was paying and was on the run for nearly 12 years before he finally started to pay 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Claire.
What other evidence do you have that he is working?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He has a mortgage and the wife has just had a baby, currently on maternity leave. Csa told me that he is not claiming any benefit.
Then you need to appeal on the basis that his lifestyle does not meet his declared income.
It will be up to him to show that his wife's income is supporting them both
Claire