13262538

I am the resndent in a divorce. recenty the degree nisi has

Customer Question

I am the resndent in a divorce. recenty the degree nisi has been granted. The solicitors costs are becoming too much for me to cope wth. At this stage is it too late to leave my solictor and let mt spouce get on with it, or has it gone past the stage where I will need the solicitor. If this can be done would there be implications against me?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Can we have background please?Thanks
If you are talking about the Divorce itself - the administrative ending of the marriage then in fact there is very little left to be done except for applying to the Decree Absolute.
However if the financial issues have not been resolved then clearly there may still be a lot of work to be done - but there is no reason why you should not deal with it yourself if you so wish
Claire