UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Once a permitted development application is made and the local

Customer Question

Can a permitted development application is made and the local authority desision is to grant planning permission. can the plan be radically changed without giving notice to the council?

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

No.

Any changes must be given to the council.

This is because the council will have a development control policy.

As such they need tone notified of any material changes. Th original permission was based on a certain plan, if that plan changes then permission may not apply to the new changes.

So you need to inform planning and see if there is any concern.

I am sorry if this is not necessarily the answer you want but based on what you have said, this is the legal position.

If there you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice