12826847

FAlse allegation on domestic violence. The accuser lied in

Customer Question

FAlse allegation on domestic violence. The accuser lied in court about an incidence that made the accuser call the police. The accuser called the police over 2 children playing and hurting the accuser's son but in the accusers court statement,the accuser mentioned she called because she was being strangled. Thereby causing defamation of my character and I believe perverting the course of justice. The police wont give me the details of her call.How can I prove my innocence. She's lied to gain the custody of our child
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
What exactly do you wish to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How to proof my innocence. How can I get the police to provide me the details of what transpired on this day? They are not going to give me call report made by her.

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Have ypu been charged with a criminal offence? If so, what? Or is this a family court matter?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have not been charged, false allegation on domestic violence. Quoting an incidence I explained above. Its a family court matter. She told many lies even against the police report. This is my major life-saving evidence.

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
OK. I do not specialise in family law so I will opt out. Another expert will assist you shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Please bear with us while we find the right expert.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No one as reponded to my question

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
I will ask the moderators to find somebody for you.