How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question

UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now

i previous work for a company called AAP Parking company over

Customer Question

i previous work for a company called AAP Parking company over the airport witch dealt with meet and greet, when i first started there they told everyone it was a month in hand, i worked there overall, for three and half month, i had one payment out of them for the second month, and nothing for the other months, which the amount they owed me, was £2700.00. When i ask them for the money they told us they had gone into liquidation, and told us we wouldnt be getting payed, so all the drivers went down there to sort it out, and the company change name to park and more, and told us they would give us a cheque £50.00 a month, but that stop last month to. and now there saying we are going to get nothing, i would like to ask you how all the others drivers and myself would go about getting the rest of the money they owe us,


teresa penn
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

Are they both ltd companies?

Did they agree to pay £50 a month in writing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes they did to the company i work for now, stressfree

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.

How many months did they pay you £50 a month for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1 month

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.

In that case by offering payment in writing and indeed paying they must, by implication accept the debt.

You should write and ask for full payment within 14 days or say you will go to court.

If they refuse then you can issue proceedings. You can do this online at - you will have to pay a fee but this will be added to the claim.

As the claim is for less than £5000 it will be a small claim and no solicitor is needed.

Normally different ltd company debts are not enforceable. But here you have an agreement and indeed one payment showing they accept it.

You will be surprised how quick matters are resolved once proceedings are issued.

If there you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?


What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Jo C.

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
< Previous | Next >
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Barrister 17 years experience
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • Kasare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice

Related Law Questions