How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6969
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now

Twins. Subject to no authority in a will, would the elder twin

Resolved Question:

Twins. Subject to no authority in a will, would the elder twin be the person who has seniorority rights over the younger twin.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 4 years ago.

No, children form a class of person for the purposes of probate law but no seniority is given to age assuming all the children are adults.

I hope this clarifies the position.If there are any further points please reply

Best wishes

Yours sincerely

Michael Holly and other Law Specialists are ready to help you