12826847

I was offered a finance agreement from Mercedes on a car. They

Customer Question

I was offered a finance agreement from Mercedes on a car. They issued the paperwork, gave me a registration number. I signed and returned the agreement along with my deposit. I insured the car as they said they would arrange delivery on the 1st or 4th March. The car did not arrive, I was given excuses about a computer breakdown, then excuses that Mercedes Benz UK would not honor the deal. Then that the director was away and a decision would be made on 11th March. They have now said that they will not honor the deal as it is under price. All documentation from my side i.e driving licence passport etc was sent recorded in order to get the finance agreed. This was all agreed and the paperwork along with my documentation was returned by special delivery
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Should Mercedes honor this agreement and provide me with the car which I ordered and paid a deposit on?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Si is it finance or car price which is the problem?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Neither. The price was agreed and a deposit taken but they have not honored the agreement by providing the car

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I am
clearly missing something here.

You
arranged finance for a car.

You
have told me that Mercedes-Benz will not honour the deal.

They
will not honour the finance deal, or they will not honour the price of the car
deal?

What
is it that is under price, it must either be the finance all the car. Contrary
to what you just told me because there is no other element to it. On these
facts.

Are
they saying that they made a mistake? Will they provide the car but at extra
cost? How much extra cost

We
need the full background please