How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shantal-Mod Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10
Type Your Law Question Here...
Shantal-Mod is online now

The treasury solicitors department have admitted my claim to

Customer Question

The treasury solicitors department have admitted my claim to my aunts small estate of £1200-00 and require a sigened indemnity and estate account before they can release the monies
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

What would you like to know about this?

Can we have full background please? Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do I need a solicitor to deal with this or can I do it myself,How should the indemnity be worded and how can the estate account be found

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is***** will do whatever I can to help you today.
Given the value you do not need a Solicitor.
The indemity should just say words along the lines of that you accept the payment and indemify and hold harmless Treasury Sols against any and all claims arising out of the will.
Words along those lines.
I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.
Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.
Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.


There is an answer waiting for you on your question page. To view the answer, simply visit your question page.

If necessary, you may reply to your Expert by typing into the text box located on the bottom of the question page and pressing Reply.

Thank you,