12826847

I live on a narrowboat and 6 months ago I placed a advert in

Customer Question

I live on a narrowboat and 6 months ago I placed a advert in a local newspaper requesting someone to receive small quantities of mail,mainly from my doctor as I am diabetic,bank etc.One couple who responded seemed very nice and agreed to pay them,which I have done regularily.However 1 week ago they discovered that one of my benefits is not to be renuwed and since then they have not answered my messages or phone calls.I did lend them a small amount of money (£20) which was never returned and after that they had the audacity to ask me to lend them £100 for food and food for their cats.I did give them cat food as I have one of my own.My problem is this: Milton Keynes county court are sending me important papers today or tomorrow to their (my mailing address).Can the police help me - also they stole a mobile phone.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

Why did you not get a PO Box or other thing like Maiboxes etc?