UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

hi i have just been informed that my debt management company

Customer Question

hi

i have just been informed that my debt management company has seised trading (money worries), however they have not paid any of my creditors a single penny for the last 2 months (i have paid £300 to money worries)...

is there any way of getting this money back????

thanks for your help...
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

I am sorry to say no.

This is because you are an unsecured creditor.

As such all you can do is lodge a claim with the liquidator to see if you can get anything back.

There have been a number of consumer credit licences removed by the Office of Fair Trading.

But I am sorry to say no - you can not get your money back.

But I would suggest using the following instead.

http://www.stepchange.org/Aboutus/CCCS.aspx

They have been going for years and very reliable.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice