12826847

In late December I purchased a second hand computer from a

Customer Question

In late December I purchased a second hand computer from a specialist computer retail outlet (smallish ompany). The computer worked but was very slow and not performing as a normal computer should. I returned this to the shop within 3 weeks and ws told as the item was sold as "seen" I was aked to pay a workshop fee of £80 for them to have a look at it. They lookee at it once I paid the fee and for a while it was slioghtly better but it has graduallt deteriorated.
I want to give thenm the copmputer back and they give me my money back.
Thet r4efuse because they say I accepyted the item as "seen" I have objected to that as I have told them the only people that have seen it before purchase is them.
Thank you for your help
Brian Dyason ***@******.***
What exactly would you like to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would have thought that the outcome that I wanted was clear from the original question!!!

Please discontinue the query I will solve it myself..

No charge will be accepted for this.

Brian Dyason

Opting out