13262538

I am Spanish but living in the UK, my parents want to give

Customer Question

I am Spanish but living in the UK, my parents want to give me some money as a gift, will i need to pay any UK taxes? and do I have to inform anyone of the money being received?Thanks
There are no taxes that you will have to pay - nor do you have to notify anyone - but it is useful to keep a record and evidence in case you are ever asked to account for the origin of the funds
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your answer and advice.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry to bother you. I have just rated you, so just checking that you will get paid what it was agreed. It is my understanding that this is the case once I rate you (good or excellent) then you get paid. If this is not the case and I need to do something else, please let me know

I have indeed been paid thank you - and thank you for your kindness in checking!
Claire