12826847

i recently ordered for some items online from a website called

Customer Question

i recently ordered for some items online from a website called mr_shoes.co.uk and paid an amount to the tune of 219.11 pounds. after payment is verified i get an email saying that there were some irregularity in payment precess and i had to send my bank details
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know if payment has actually gone through yet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes the payment has gone through and i have written severally to the customer service center to no avail. i will be really glad if you can help

How did you pay and what would you like to achieve in this situation?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

The Professional has replied to your question.