13262538

FOR JOMO1972 My wife and I had a joint bank account but

Customer Question

FOR JOMO1972 My wife and I had a joint bank account but only my Salary went into
this account which through internet banking she almost cleared monthly. My question is
that she also has a salary which means there are more than one account am I entitled to
know what she has in these accounts, we have only seperated in the last two weeks.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't really my area.

I will pass it onto somebody who can help for you.
Thank you for your question
Within the financial side of any divorce proceedings you are entitled to insist on full financial disclosure of all her accounts
Claire