29905560

For ben only There is a clause below in small prints that

Customer Question

For ben Jones only
There is a clause below in small prints that "for Paye doctors the pay quoted is inclusive of holiday pay". It is hardly visible and is very obsure.
Still below, there is a satement " i fully agree with the terms and conditions of ID medical" which ihave not signed. They belive that it is inferred that I accepted the terms because i did the job
Hello again, was this clause in your contract of employment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-03-15_095653_full_page_fax_print_4.pdf

it was some where in the bottom of the page , far below the statement about salary.

I am attaching a copy of it

Attachment: 2013-03-15_095510_full_page_fax_print_4.pdf

I feel cheated as they did not explain to me adequately.

the employer does not have to go through every term with you and to be honest this is just a one page document which should have been read by you before agreeing to it. I can understand if you were issued with a lengthy contract and this clause was buried somewhere amongst the numerous terms but we are talking about a one page statement here.
The fact that you have not signed the document does not mean that it is not valid. If you had commenced working under the other terms mentioned and did not in any way signify that you were unhappy with this contract then it would be implied that you had accepted the agreement in full.