12826847

I have a van on finance and have a discrepency in the ammount

Customer Question

I have a van on finance and have a discrepency in the ammount owed how do I dispute this because they are threatening to take the van
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have made payments and the ammount I belive I owe and how much yhey are trying to take is different and I have disputed the ammount but they are saying unless I pay what they are saying they will reposses the van which i need for work

What type of contract is this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

was on 3 yr finance with a 4000 baloon I have worked my mpayents out and should have more o less payed it off but they recon about 2000

Yes, so what kind of contract is it?

Lease purchase, hire purchase etc?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

lease purchase

Sorry, can't help with lease purchase.

I will pass this onto somebody who can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have 1 on HP aswell which I am also in dispute with who would I speak to to dispute that outstanding amount

Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

Do you have any written calculations of these statements have the HP company provided you with a statement?

Is there anything in the HP agreement that requires the HP company to provide you with a statement?

AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no they wont help and the recovery company say they have to reposess the vehicle and cannot stop the action without permition off the finance company and the finance company are saying they cannot deal with me cos i have to deal with the recovery company

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

How far into the agreement are you?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.