Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

A pwerson swore with signature in COURT in2008 that he would

Customer Question

A pwerson swore with signature in COURT in2008 that he would not do something he has done (He swore he would not dispose of a single thing belonging to me when he took my House ) HE HAS disposed of most of my things Ihave a list ! Iwish to prosecute him for Contempt of the Court which devised the UNDERTAKING
A is it civil Matter orCriminal Matter ?
B Which firms in Nottm area would deal with it ???
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is***** will do whatever I can to help you today.
Was this in civil proceedngs?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

UK justice needs to answer

I asked if this was in civil proceedngs?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What more info do you need ? He signed an undertaking inCourt 23rd June 2008 to not dispose pledge pawn sell mortgage or otherwise part with a single item belong ing to me HE has done and I have the Evidence ! I simply asked if this was STRICTLY Civil Courts and if so which Court in Nottingham or Criminal And in both cases a list of Law firms who would/could/ might/ Prepare and see through this pressing case

Breach of an undertaking is to be dealt with in the Court that gave it.
I assume it was a County Court case and should be dealt with in that Court.
It is breach of a Court promise so action can be taken.
As for Solicitors in Nottingham site rules prevent us from recommending a firm, but if you go to the link below you can find one.
But its not a criminal matter, its a civil matter breach of a Court promise.
www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/
I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.
Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.
Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

There is an answer waiting for you from the Professional.