How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Shantal-Mod Your Own Question

Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10
Type Your Law Question Here...
Shantal-Mod is online now

A pwerson swore with signature in COURT in2008 that he would

Customer Question

A pwerson swore with signature in COURT in2008 that he would not do something he has done (He swore he would not dispose of a single thing belonging to me when he took my House ) HE HAS disposed of most of my things Ihave a list ! Iwish to prosecute him for Contempt of the Court which devised the UNDERTAKING
A is it civil Matter orCriminal Matter ?
B Which firms in Nottm area would deal with it ???
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is***** will do whatever I can to help you today.
Was this in civil proceedngs?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

UK justice needs to answer

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
I asked if this was in civil proceedngs?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What more info do you need ? He signed an undertaking inCourt 23rd June 2008 to not dispose pledge pawn sell mortgage or otherwise part with a single item belong ing to me HE has done and I have the Evidence ! I simply asked if this was STRICTLY Civil Courts and if so which Court in Nottingham or Criminal And in both cases a list of Law firms who would/could/ might/ Prepare and see through this pressing case

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Breach of an undertaking is to be dealt with in the Court that gave it.
I assume it was a County Court case and should be dealt with in that Court.
It is breach of a Court promise so action can be taken.
As for Solicitors in Nottingham site rules prevent us from recommending a firm, but if you go to the link below you can find one.
But its not a criminal matter, its a civil matter breach of a Court promise.
I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.
Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.
Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.


There is an answer waiting for you from the Professional.

Thank you,


What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Jo C.

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
< Previous | Next >
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Barrister 17 years experience
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • Kasare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice