12826847

i have a van on leace purchase and the finance company are

Customer Question

i have a van on leace purchase and the finance company are wanting me to pay more money or they will take the van away I have checked what I have paid and have paid a lot more than they have said and dont owe anywhere near as much how do I stop them and sort out how much I owe
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

Why do they want more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

they are trying to add extra charges and all my payments have not been taken off

What are the charges for? Have you been late?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was but I increased my payments by more that double and am now in front on payments and payments I have maid have not been taken off
Have you asked for a statement?

What are the charges for?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have been through the statement and have made more payments that is on the statement but the finance company won't deal with me and say I have to deal with the recovery company but they are trying bully me out of more payments
But have you asked for details of the charges?

Was the vehicle recovered?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It haven't been recovered yet but they are threatening to take it and saying they will add more charges on there is a lot of charges on that I don't agree with and the recovery company I was also unaware of the recovery company being involved and have been makeing payments directly to the finance company I need to stop he recovery chasing so I can prove the payments
But what are the charges for..

Have you asked for a breakdown.

Does the agreement allow for charges.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

they are saying the charges are for recoveries but and late payments but the vehicle has never been recovered that is the thing the agreement has finished and I just keep paying them and they are keep askling for more threatening to take the vehicle away if I dont

Have you asked for a breakdown thought.?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i have asked for a full breakdown which is coming in the post but could take up to 10 days but they are trying to take the van now

OK.

Do they have a Court order?

Have they served default notice?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not sure if they have a court order or if they are just working on th finance companys say so

Have you had a Court order?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.