12826847

hi can someone accsess my criminal record threw google

Customer Question

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi someone i no has told me that they have googled me and my criminal record has come up can you tell me is this possable

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO 1972. hi is it posable to access my criminal record threw google. as someone has sed they have done it about me

No, they can't have done that.

Your actual PNC is confidential and can only be accessed by the police or a court and its officials.

What could have happened though maybe is this. If you were convicted of an offence and that was reported in the press either national or local, that would probably be on google.

Hope this helps. Please rate my answer OK SERVICE or above and I can answer your related questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

JOMO1972. as this person is threatning to tell people i no that iv got a criminal record is there anything i can do to stop this. this has nothing to do with my work as they were told on interview. when i started almost 6 years ago. just i feel like im being slandred

Have you got a criminal record?