29905560

Who is the best law firm in London, if I need a divorce?

Customer Question

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. There is no such thing as 'the best law firm in London' as what one person may consider best for their needs will not necessarily be considered the best for another. You can look for the most expensive one and infer that they may be one of the best but again price does not always equal quality. Another consideration is that there are just so many law firms in the London area that narrowing down the best will be rather difficult.

You can check with the Legal 500 which is an independent reviewer for legal services and usually one of the most trusted sources in the legal profession. Their opinion on family law firms in London says that these firms hold joint first place: Hughes Fowler Carruthers Ltd, Manches LLP, Payne Hicks Beach and Withers LLP.

You can see the full list with rankings here:

http://www.legal500.com/c/london/private-client/family

Please take a second to leave a positive rating as that is a very important part of our process. Your question will not close and I can continue providing further advice if necessary. Thank you