This is what shows on my bank statement.
This what i was promised at the time of purchase, they have change it now.
Thank you for your interest in i-to-i.
Our China internship is a great way to gain valuable teaching experience in a supported/organised environment. If you are ready for a challenge and love experiencing new cultures this is the perfect programme for you!
The cost of the China Internship programme is £695;
Follow this link to find out more - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You will also need to for your entry visa, flights to Beijing, and for a visa extension that you pay online before arrival and then of course some travel insurance. Things like flights, insurance and visas cannot and should not be arranged until after you have booked your space and been accepted on the programme.
On booking your space on the China internship we will set you up with an online account holding your course information (if applicable) and details on the internship programme. You will gain access to your online theory training at the time of booking so you can start this straightaway! You’ll attend your 20 hour practical weekend course in Beijing during your orientation.
This account will also hold an application form and list of documents that need to be sent directly to our partners XXX (CV, covering letter etc.). On receipt of these XXX will then contact you regarding the next stage. It is not a guaranteed position, candidates will go through an application and interview process before being accepted. In the event that you are not accepted on this opportunity you will get a refund of the internship amount minus the cost of the XXXX training which you will have undertaken at this stage.
What you need:
• You need to be able to arrive in China on February 17th 2013 and stay for 5 months (ends July 15th 2013)
• To have completed high school/secondary school
• To be 18 years or older
• 140 hours of comprehensive XXXX training (you’ll do your 20 hour Classroom Course in Beijing before your internship starts!)
When You Arrive In China:
• 4.5 months practical teaching experience in China with a reputable partner/school
• Full Visa Assistance
• Living allowance of 2,000RMB (£200) provided per month
• Completion bonus after your 4.5 months of 2,500 RMB (£250) - perfect to fund ongoing travel plans
• 24/7 in-country support + local support
• Accommodation + food provided - You’ll live in a private bedroom in shared accommodation and receive all meals Mon – Fri at your school
• Airport pick-up and transfers to your school
• A fully comprehensive 5 day orientation – Covering the essentials of living and teaching in China, including basic Mandarin lessons, a tour of Beijing, in-depth presentations and workshops to ensure you’re ready to start teaching in China.