12826847

I took a credit agreement out to start a course but have never

Customer Question

I took a credit agreement out to start a course but have never taken the course up do I have still pay the credit agreement
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The payments were been made through a business bank card the business is now insolvent but the agreement was signed on a personnal basis . I couldn't afford to make anymoe payments or start the course through career development finance ltd . They have passed the debt to a recovery company of which I have paid small payments but cannot afford to pay the £5000 that they want me to pay especially when I haven't even started the course
Is this a stand alone loan or does Barclays guarantee the course?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
don't know what you mean by a stand alone loan and barclays have nothing to do with it
A personal loan?

So its just a loan for you to do with as you wish?