12826847

Care Home Fees; I need to find & make contact with an individual

Customer Question

Care Home Fees; I need to find & make contact with an individual who has experience with assessing to see if someone is eligible for care home funding by their PTC after being rejected, i believe, incorrectly either by a wrong assessment or interpreted the rules as to which patients qualify for Care Home Fee contributions.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
What about the GP involved in this case?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

With respect the issue is because of the lottery of various PCT & GP. I am aiming to challenge their decisions by engaging an experienced individual to work on my behalf & others who have been disadvantaged

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
OK
I think you need to be in the legal category, not medical
I will opt out and send a not for it to be put there
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Michelle