12826847

I have been having problems with my service provider - TALKTALK.

Customer Question

I have been having problems with my service provider - TALKTALK. I am reciving demands from a finance company acting for TT. From November last year I have been communicating with TT - phone, text Msgs and computer - with the hope of getting them to talkto me. It's a long story and I'm a little wary of telling it, but put simply TT has ignored me until 10 days ago when I finally spoke to a line manager for TT. After nearly 2 hours we managed to 'do a deal' to get my system up and running effectively. I came home on Saturday last and faced a letter froom Roxburghe - Debt collectors. I tried to contact TT only to find my contact procedure and access details had been changed with my knowledge or permission. I've had enough bullying and need help.

How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The intro should read "without my knowlegde or permission".FOR JOMO1972. I'm absolutely new to this process having never done it before. Cronolgy: last november I agreed to a contract ... TalkTalk.Mobile 15 on the basis of £7.50 for 3 months and then £15 pm up to 6months. I had pprevously held a U2 mobile and needed a Pac-Code number to start mobile15. The first instalment went badly. My impression was that the new pac-code number had not been installed properly and I face a bil of over £50 + £4,50 line rental. I complained but nothing changed. I received another bill and a demand to pay first bill. My entire communication system has been a mess ever since Demands have been constant since and in the end (mid Dec) I cancelled payments from my Bank. Since the a/c covered the three systems -mobile,landline and broadband- all were thrown into confusion. I stopped using the landline,mobile and internet hoping TT would make contact and sort out the issue. In Dec I wrote to TT HQ requesting talks, and on no reply wrote again: nothing. I wrote again:nothing. My communications via my computer have been virtually non-existent. In late Feb I managed to make contact with a line manager who helped me sort out the Mobile problem. Early in March I managed to contact another line manager and I thought we'd sorted out the landline and internet issue. I paid out £27.00 for the Mobile issue and £98.00 for the other two with the promise that I would be reconected and would pay nothing for 3 months. Since then I've received solicitors' and my communications passwords and access details have been changed without my permission, and demands for more cash. I have, as you can see, tried to get the matter solved - contacting in all 38 different TT contact numbers- and have run out of steam and patience. I would like to end the lurid affiar with TT andf get on with my life. I didn't say I was disatisfied: I haven't had an answer yet. Can't find SEND button

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm not used to this type of communication. Help

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 I don't know where we are going

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972Where are we going?

The delay is being caused because you keep posting before I have responded which pushes the question to the back of my list.

I need to know what your specific question is about this?