Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

What is the outcome when a court case is brought after an unfair

Customer Question

What is the outcome when a court case is brought after an unfair dismissal has been granted in terms of awards?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My firm has been brought to court over an unfair dismissal case went against us in favour of an employee. The court case is pending. I want to know what will the outcome most be?
If there has been a hearing - this will be in public.

This means you can all the Tribunal and ask what the outcome is.

The maximum award for a unfair dismissal case is around £72k.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  joannem1965 replied 4 years ago.
Hi there your questions a little bit unclear , are you being taken to court because you've refused to pay the unfair dismissal award from the tribunal claim? What's the current court claim exactly for?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

There is an answer from a Professional.