12826847

I was suspended on the 4th march, l was told it was misconduct,l

Customer Question

I was suspended on the 4th march, l was told it was misconduct,l recieved a letter dated 14th march comfirming my suspension was lifted and misconduct dropped due to lack of comfirmed evidence.as l work nights l thought l would be going back straight back to my regular shift,i was told to do a days l said no but said l would do an evening shift 6pm to 930pm as they said it was to support me back to work,as l work for social services l was told by the union they could change my work rota anytime and take me off nights which l have done for at least 11years, could you let me know if this is correct.
many thanks Sandra
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know if your contract says your shifts could be changed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not as l know but council say it can change your contract in 28 days.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

l feel l am being victimised

Are you specifically contracted to work nights?