12826847

I have been corresponging with a girl in California who went

Customer Question

I have been corresponging with a girl in California who went to Ghana to recover a inheritance her father left herl. She wene through incident after incident but the one causing more that any was when she tried to ship her gold to the USA via England and Heathrow. When she was intercepted by customs people they did everything including strip searching her;They accused her of smuggling as Ghana customs people did not attach the proper formsl.She was detrained several days and sent back to Ghana. She was then informed she needed a pricey permit from the ghana government to the tune of 22000. Ithought that was the ened of it but when she went to board the aircraft , the police pulled her off and said she matched a scanners photo on their list. Not guilty of scamming, just having a picure there which the blog article mgr claimed could easily be hacked by anyone. So my friend sits in confinement with no charges, no proper lodging, and told she faced a long prison term for scamming. Do they have no justice there.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how did you send the money to her?