12826847

i have a ccj against my name from last year how do i get this

Customer Question

i have a ccj against my name from last year how do i get this off. i to out a rave 4 jeep for my ex partner who did not pay his monthly fee to my understanding, they now reposess the jeep and wants me to pay it back as it is in my name i sent off a suspension of warrant form with forthy pounds to the court so far
How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

by telling me how to go about getting this ccj off my name what can i do to suspend it

Was the jeep in your name?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes the jeep is in my name thats why they ccj me

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

for jomo1972 the jeep is in my name this was from 2008 they repossses the jeep in 2009 and sold it unfortunately they did not receive the amount of money they were asking for so know they are trackin me to pay this money even after they ccj me they still ring my phone asking me for money. i need to know how to go about getting this off of my name as it affects every thing that i do.

If its in your name then is there any reason you think you are not liable?