12826847

I have carried out a job for a company with a purchase order

Customer Question

I have carried out a job for a company with a purchase order number at a agreed price they are now asking me for a breakdown of everything used on job weight tickets material costs labour costs and proof of all purchases is this delaying payment tactics or is this legal.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

Was this part of the contract?

Was it a term?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We were asked to give a price to do this work the company accepted and gave us order number nothing else required we met on site they showed us what they wanted we carried out there instructions satisfied with work problem only arose when we sent invoice in agreed 30day payment which is now due
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Have you got an answer for me yet.