29905560

For Ben Jones only. I just sent my employer an email asking

Customer Question

For Ben Jones only.
I just sent my employer an email asking him to sort my money out what is owed to me.I did sent him a statement yesterday regarding the harassment and bullying Indecent, where I was barely a witness to it more that an accomplice. well he called but he cut me off without talking, I called him back straightaway but I could only leave a message. I don't know what kind of games he is playing. but I am waiting and I don't know what i am waiting for. this is so frustrating specially when you know ..you have not done anything wrong. please advice what to do?
Hello again, when did the money become due exactly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Ben Jones only,

the money supposed to be paid few months back. the only thing he paid is my wages. but NO work placement incentive [email protected] each but he changed his mind to only @10 each and even-tough he did not pay for all I have now over 120 feedback forms from employers stating that 120 work placement has been done in their work place. but he only paid for 38 as he did that only last Saturday . but there are over 30 more that I should pick up this week but I am suspended . I don't know what to do about that.

If you have written to him and he has either refused to pay or ignored you then you are able to pursue this matter through the employment tribunal (if the money became due less than 3 months ago), or failing that - in the small claims court, where the time limit is 6 years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Ben Jones only,

but still I need a solicitor to deal with that claim. I think if received a letter from a solicitor now, he will be so much in harry to settle the matter, instead of , letting it dragged in court. I am only waiting for the Trade union to send me the confirmation of my registration, so I can ask them to write a letter to him, I am sure he will act faster. what do you think???

is that wise or I need to act a bit faster myself. and keep bombarding him with emails.????

You do not need a solicitor to deal with your claims - both can be made by yourself. A solicitors letter could press them to think again but will have no legal weight and is just a scare tactic
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Ben Jones only.

Thanks for that, but I will wait and see what his reaction to my last email. than I will act.

I will get back to you the minute I have any news. if that is ok with you. I don't know for how long I can keep in touch with you.????

Indefinitely - I am always here, Get back to me any time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Ben Jones only,

I have received a letter today from the directing manager, asking me to attend a meeting with him, at the head office in south hall tomorrow, So I can give my side of the story regarding the bullying and harassment indecent. this after he stated that I am no longer suspended on pay. he said that he come this conclusion after the complaints about me intimidating the person who suppose to conduct the investigation this Monday gone . I think this is just another peace of his game puzzle.

what do you think shall I go for the meeting or decline, and wait until I can take someone with from the union. but I can not be accompanied by the union representative until the 15 of next month.

Please advice

It depends how comfortable you feel attending on your own. If this is just an informal meeting then by all means attend and just discuss the issues with your employer. You cannot be forced to do anything nor can any action be taken against you - it should just be used as a resolutionary meeting so you could certainly consider attending to clear up the issues with the employer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Ben Jones only,

this sentence that is worrying me:" You should be aware that the requirement for you to attend this investigation meeting during your working hours(during which time you will be paid)is deemed by the company to be a perfectly reasonable management instruction, if you fail to attend without notification,or good reason,we will treat your non attendance as a separate issue of misconduct."

what do you think now shall I go or wait until I have a representative from the union with me ?????

Well if this is an investigatory meeting then it is not a hearing where you can have a trade union anyway so them being unavailable is not a sufficient reason to not attend or postpone so I suggest you attend anyway