Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

I need a litigation solicitor and i live in chorley lancs

Customer Question

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I want to get my deposit back from a solicitor who I feel is negligence of allowing my deposit to be paid to the delveliper with no nhbc guarantee in place this was bought in 2005 but I was told everything was ok this went till 2009 then they went into liquidation I got an e-mail in dec 2012 telling me I had a claim from the solicitors I have been trying to get my deposit from bond pearce who are acting for powell jones the solicitor

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Do you need to make a claim on the NHBC policy (if there was one)?

What is the deposit for? Did you buy this property? We need full details please.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been told there is nhbc policy in place the money was for a 2 bedroom apartment 113 brighouse I did not buy it just paid the deposit on it I want to sit down and tell some one want went on and see if I can get my deposit back this firm of solicitors have knowingly not told me I had a case to win back my deposit and I need help to win this case I only found out I had a case on the 4th dec 2012 but I need to show you all my paper work that I have

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

If you didnt buy the property, I cannot see the relevance of having an NHBC policy. You are free to withdraw (if you didnt exchange contracts) without any reason.

We can only answer legal questions, we cannot act for you or meet you.

You can find a solicitor here by searching post code and specialisms.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/#formtop