12826847

I am having some difficulty with your earlier response to my

Customer Question

I am having some difficulty with your earlier response to my enquiry. It is now being indicated that since specifically named then responsible for charges and costs from Time of Death and if not that, then from Grant of Probate date. What is position?

Jeremy.

Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Sorry, but I will opt out and let another expert assist you.

Kind Regards

AL

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Does this mean, due to the query I have made today, I now have to send everything I corresponded with you on 27th Feb 2013 and your replies now have to be forwarded to some other expert for an opinion.

Regards,

Jeremy.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Was seeking clarification on opinion given. Not sure why opting out of giving response.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Shantal-Mod,

I would prefer a response to my recent query which was opted out of.

In answering my query it would only be right to understand my original question on 27th February2013 and the subsequent follow through points sought for clarification. There is now some urgency to this.

Regards, Jeremy.

PS: I am taking it that my original query and points for clarification on 27th Feb 2013 are available to you.

J.

Hello Jeremy,

Yes your original question is available to the Professionals. I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Seems to be taking more time than I expected to get actual answers to query.
Hello Jeremy,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Appears this is a waste of time.
Will have to go elsewhere.

Hello Jeremy,

Please let me know if you would like me to close the question or would you like me to continue the search.