12826847

I have been contacted by solicitors, for work i carried out

Customer Question

I have been contacted by solicitors, for work i carried out to a small bathroom,accusing me of breaching S13 of the supply of goods act1989 I genuinely worked to the best of my ability,and with the all good intentions,there was a disagreement at the end of the work between the client and myself as to what she was expecting and what i produced.
the client refused to pay me and i am now been given 14 days notice with a failure to reply will incur court proceedings
How best to reply ?

In what way are they saying you have failed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The quality of my workmanship

I tried to the best of my ability to tile a very badly out of square /plum room

i was contacted by the plumber she employed,and he gave me the specification to work to

it was not until i had finished the work and asked for payment that i informed the the client was to pay me direct i had not contact with the client only to discuss tile orientation as her plumber had instructed me and directed me.

the plumber now denies this, contrary to the fact that he contacted me himself directly.

Yes, but whats wrong with the workmanship exactly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the client is unhappy with the level of some of the tiles.more so when the lights are on (i know)

the client has contacted a major tiling company who have informed that the tiling is in there view, is of a poor quality and the whole room needs to be ripped out and stared again, she is seeking me to pay for this

Do you accept there are these faults?