12826847

First of all I must say that anything discussed is in the strictest

Customer Question

First of all I must say that anything discussed is in the strictest of confidence and must not be disclosed to anyone whatsoever.

We are in the process of signing some terms and conditions which amongst other things permit a supplier of business information to audit the service. Is there any laws that would protect us if this did happen?
Such as Data Protection etc.

Also would we be breaking the law by signing these terms and conditions in any way?
Hello this is a public forum and all of the information here will be visible to anyone, do you still wish to proceed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Will any e-mail address etc be displayed?

No just whatever is in your posts
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is another way of doing that is confidential?

I'm afraid not, you need to see a solicitor in person for that
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there any way of removing the post after the conversation?

It can be locked for privacy but I think it will still come up in search engines even if the link will be locked when it is followed
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay how do we do that?

It is done at our end but won't be instantaneous and may take several hours
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay, am I allowed to rephrase the question or is it too late now?

The original question is already displayed I'm afraid but you can add any detail you want now,it won't remove the original one
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You mean information from now on won't be displayed?

Everything you have typed so far will be displayed. You can add any further info you want now but it won't remove past details and it will still be displayed until locked as per what I mentioned above

I do have to go offline shortly though so may need to leave this to a colleague they can deal with it
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay please lock it as you said, and go ahead.

Sorry about the delay, it looks like there were no experts to take over last night when I went offline so I will try and help now if you still need advice.

before I continue I will need some more details though. What protection in particular are you looking for, what are your main concerns about this?