12826847

Hi Alex, I have two more issues, one with scottish widdows,

Customer Question

Hi Alex,
I have two more issues, one with scottish widdows, medical life protection, taken out in 2002 on a ten year morgage with lloyds
TSB. Their insurance advisor informed us that it was the Rolls Royce of policies,and if anything was to happen, eg a heart attack etc etc, the house would be paid off. I was diagnosed with leukemia in 2008 while still paying the premiums, sent them medical reports, and made a claim, but informed by them that it was the wrong type of leukemia.
un known to me, from 2005 I was having funny turns, but a brain scan in 2010 disclosed that these were multiple mini strokes, and TIA's, ongoing, my bone marrow was, and still is producing too many plateletts, causing blood clots. When diagnosed, platelette level was nearley 1400, a normal person should be between 250 / 450.
Can I still re-open the initial claim as at the time I did not have this information, I paid them neary £8000, plus for the pleasure.

Question #2,
Divorced in 2001, and met my new wife soon after, I lost my house to my ex, and had to leave, my new partner let me stay, and the rest
is expensive history. In 2002 we bought her council house on the
right to buy as she qualified for a 50% discount.
House now paid for, but next door neighbour is still renting.
She recently had a leaking roof problem, which brought a bedroom
ceiling down. Council repaired, but workmen informed tennent that most of the walls and ceilings, as most of the houses in the estate were contaminated with asbestos. We had a survey done in 2002, but nothing was mentioned about this problem.
Can anything be done now or is it too late?.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Yes, I am OK to wait for an answer.

Regards,

John.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

I would be delighted to help with this. Could you confirm when you first realised there may be a problem with the policy in that it would not meet your requirements?