UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I got appeal form from ukba because of my english language

Customer Question

I got appeal form from ukba because of my english language Pearson Test.They want it to be send by Pearson Website but i cant to that as basically i have given Pearson exam but it was not up to B2 Level.I make the copy myself up to B2 And send it.For 1st time i got visa on that and now they are asking for that.
Please need your advice on that what should i do now.Can i give Pearson Test Again And send them the results online ? i need your advice on that
Applied for Tier 4
farooq
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your queation.
When you sent your initial application, why did you not send a b2 level certificate?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I applied my Tier4 visa on October 29 2012 .
I did send my B2 Certificate but its replica.
I have given the Pearson Exam and had marks Upto B1 level and I had no time to sit for any other exam so I change that B1 to B2 myself .
Pearson results are based online only and they never issue any certificate so always we need to send 1 copy to home office and 1 copy to college.
I haven't done that as its replica.
Now home office is asking that if I can send that link to them which I can't as actually the scores there are B1 level
Farooq
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Are you stating that you forged the certificate from B1 to B2?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
As the results are just online in Pearson Website the UKBA ask for the link which is mention in their english language test requirement that forward your results to ukba also
I did get my first visa on that and this time they are asking for link.
Do you think so giving Pearson exam can make any changes .i mean then I can send them the link but yes scoring will be different .?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
This would be very difficult because firstly the results will be different and also the date of undertaking the exam, this would also be different. The fact is that the UKBA will come down very hard on you if they see that you have forged the documentation.
Your best option would be to inform them that the certificate sent was sent by mistake and you have now undertaken the exam and have enclosed a copy of the link. The fact is if the UKBA find out that you have tampered with the previous certificate, they can refusal your application and start removal directions straight away, they can also ban you for 10 years for submitting fraudulent documentation.
The best thing to do would be to inform them of your mistake and provide them with a new certificate and link and state that the previous certificate was submitted in error. You must undertake the new exam as soon as possible and submit the details of this to them as soon as possible.
I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively. If however, you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question, please DO NOT rate my answer negatively, I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you prefer that first I should give the new exam and same time with the appeal form I should send them a letter that by mistake I send that previous results
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Or I can send them the new results and tell them to pls consider this new results ?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you application has been refused then you need to submit the new results as soon as possible to both the Tribunal and the UKBA. There is nothing preventing you from appealing the decision asking the UKBA to reconsider their decision on the basis of you submitting new up to date English language certificate.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.