Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I am looking for a free consultation of employee rights as

Customer Question

I am looking for a free consultation of employee rights as i left my job and placed a formal grievance of bulling and harassment in the work place. I have had a meeting with our HR and Senior Management and they today came to the concullion of it not be the case.

i feel strongly that it is and not sure where to go from here. They have advised that there finding are more policy and procedure's where at fault and that my options are now return back to work and stream line back in with the management, possible apply for another postion within the company or resign. I'm lost as to what to do next as i enjoyed my job and was there for nearly 8 years but feel unable to return back.
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer can you briefly explain what has happened to make you resign ?
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
As you have been employed for over 1 year in your job, if you genuinely feel that you have been treated so badly that you have no option to have resigned due to your employers conduct you have nothing to lose by raising a claim of constructive dismissal.

This is where the employee is treated so badly that they are entitled to treat the contract as terminated by the employer.

You must raise a claim within 3 months of the date of your resignation otherwise it will be out of time.

You can raise a claim using the form you will find at www.employmenttribunals.gov.uk

Please remember to give positive feedback. I will be happy to answer your follow on questions.