12826847

My 86 yr old uncle, who has a Disabled badge was issued with

Customer Question

My 86 yr old uncle, who has a Disabled badge was issued with a parking ticket because one tyre of his car was parked ON, not OVER, the internal white line in a Disabled Parking Bay. As Disabled Bays have hatched areas on both sides of the car, where does the official parking bay end? Is a Disabled driver not at liberty to park anywhere within the TOTAL bay to enable them to get in and out of the car as comfortably as possible?
How can I assist with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like to have clarification on exactly where, within the total boundary of a Disabled Parking Bay that a disabled driver can park, without being given a parking ticket.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972