12826847

Hi...I bought a car from Suzuki garage one year ago with a

Customer Question

Hi...I bought a car from Suzuki garage one year ago with a 12 month warranty. From the moment I bought it, it's had problem after problem, needed a new clutch, had faults with timing chain twice. It had its MOT last week...and it now has an oil leak. The warranty ran out 26th March, the MOT was done on 25th.

I rang the garage and they initially told me to repair it myself....but it was still under warranty when the fault was found....so now they're saying they will come and get it but it won't be for another week....but I need a car to get to work.

The guy in the service dept at Suzuki told me to keep buying oil and topping it up....which I've done but there's a funny smell coming from the engine and a lot of exhaust fumes coming out the exhaust so I'm not willing to drive it like that.

Where do I stand please
What exactly would you like to know?