12826847

Dear Sir/Madam I own a one bedroom flat in Tunbridge Wells

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam

I own a one bedroom flat in Tunbridge Wells and wanted to know if I was to sell my flat or rent it out whether having an allocated car parking space makes a difference to the value of my property.

At present I have a 'first come first served' right to a parking space stipulated on my property deeds but was aiming to negotiate with the management team that I obtain an "absolute right" to a parking space.

If granted, would an "absolute right" increase the value of my property and if so by approximately how much as I may be requested to pay the management company for this change in my deed ??

Kind Regards
Patrick
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Have they offered you a price?