12826847

JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS MY BOSS GAVE MY COLLEAGUE AND I

Customer Question

JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS MY BOSS GAVE MY COLLEAGUE AND I REDUNDANCY LETTERS ASKING FOR ONE OF US TO TAKE VOLUNTARY REDUNDANCY, MY COLLEAGUE DECIDED TO TAKE IT, BUT HE THEN REFUSED AND SAID HE COULD NOT AFFORD IT. SINCE THEN IT HAS BECOME APPARENT THAT HE HAD HOPED I WOULD CHOOSE REDUNDANCY AND HAS CUT MY WORKING HOURS AND CRITICIZED MY WORK AND GENERALLY MAKES ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. I AM 60 AND MY COLLEAGUE IS 33 AND THERE IS WAREHOUSE WORK INVOLVED. I NOW FEEL I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE AND WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS CAN HE CHANGE HIS MIND BECAUSE THINGS DID NOT GO HIS WAY. I AM ON MINIMUM WAGE AND CANNOT AFFORD TO BE OUT OF WORK. CAN HE CHANGE HIS MIND ABOUT REDUNDANCY.
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, how long have you worked there for?