12826847

My nephew, Chris who is british came back here in July with

Customer Question

My nephew, Chris who is british came back here in July with his fiance, Kim who is a US citizen. They immediately applied for Kim to be able to stay in UK as they had decided they wanted to live here where Chris is supported by a large family networkcome. Chris found a job, they rent a private house. Kim got a 3 month extension on her visitors visa.
On 16 february 2013 Kim had a son, Jack who is now 6 weeks old. Kim has just been notified that she needs to leave the UK before 22 April. Less than a months notice. How can a nursing mother leave her baby and home in less than a month?
How can anyone expect a 8 week old British baby to leave the country? How can we stop this?
Thank you for your query I will try and assist.
What Visa has the lady applied for?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Unfortunately they have had to leave so I cannot ask the questions until later. J

That's fine - let me know when you can
Claire