12826847

Since 2007 I have been receiving letters from the department

Customer Question

Since 2007 I have been receiving letters from the department of work and pensions claiming that I have taken out a social fund loan. After contacting them with regards ***** ***** explaining that I have not taken out any benefits or loans from them they informed me that it was a case of misidentification and that they were going to collect the money from the correct person. This has never happened and I am now receiving letters from a collections agency claiming that they will be collecting this sum of money. I have been attempting to liaise with the DWP and the job centre in sorting this out but it is still yet to be resolved. Advice with regards ***** ***** would be very grateful.
HI.
Thank you for your question . My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this?