UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

what do i do as there is a flag on my passport and i was refused

Customer Question

what do i do as there is a flag on my passport and i was refused visa on going to u s a.i was given the visa on line and at heathrow airport i was told that i can not travel.Now i am traveling to urkine asd is it ok to travel.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i want to know if i travel i will will be be allowed to travel or not

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
I do not understand why there is a red flag on your passport. If you have a british passport then you should be able to travel in and outside of the UK without any problems.

If your passport will not allow you to travel outside of the UK and return then this would have been mentioned to you by an immigration officer or the passport service when it was issued.

You may wish to call the passport enquiry service to confirm just in case. What you may be refering to is an interpol arrest warrent. 611 Interpol Red Notices

An Interpol Red Notice is the closest instrument to an international arrest warrant in use today. Interpol (the International Criminal Police Organization) circulates notices to member countries listing persons who are wanted for extradition. The names of persons listed in the notices are placed on lookout lists (e.g., NCIC or its foreign counterpart). When a person whose name is listed comes to the attention of the police abroad, the country that sought the listing is notified through Interpol and can request either his provisional arrest (if there is urgency) or can file a formal request for extradition

I am not sure why you would have been issued with this notice. But if you have then yes you may have trouble returning and leaving the UK.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively. If however, you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question, please DO NOT rate my answer negatively, I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regard
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.