Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

Hi, i need your help please. I am UK born but now live in

Customer Question

Hi, i ned your help please. I am UK born but now live in Spain, when i was living in the UK i brought a house with my then girlfriend. We split up over 2 years ago and now she wants to buy me out of our house in the UK, this if fine but for one problem. When i was younger 18-22 years old i got into money problems and applied for alot of credit cards etc i even forged her signature for a loan and a credit card for a joint account. These we all paid off 3 years ago but now she has a really bad credit rating because of me. I now want to help her but I am told the only way to do this is to got to the police and confess what i did, is this true? If I did this what are the police likely to do with me? I want to help but i can not get myself into trouble with the police. Advice please????? i have no previous convictions. please reply to [email protected]

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

When does her credit rating history turn good?

How long ago did you do this?

Is this UK credit we are talking about?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It was around 4-5 years ago, I'm not sure when these will be deleted from her credit rating and yes UK credit rating, can you please reply to [email protected] as this is my work email and its not private
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Even if you confess this to the police, (and they took no action) it will
not increase her income for the purposes of getting a mortgage, so if your main
concern is her getting the mortgage, this will not assist

We cannot have contact outside the site and you will see that your email
address is already been removed by the system. Do you still want me to reply on
here?