How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 25965
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

We are in our 70's and own our house but 35 year old son

Customer Question

We are in our 70's and own our house but 35 year old son still living with us. What happens if we had to go into care and they wanted to use the value of house to pay for care, would this mean our son would lose the house he has lived in all his life and have to make his own arrangements for somewhere to live.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

For clarity please the position at present is that all three of you live in the house. Is this corect please?