12826847

Hi I wonder if you can tell me what the next step would be

Customer Question

I wonder if you can tell me what the next step would be in a dispute i have with carpet right over a luxury king size bed i purchased less than eighteen months ago,this has been on going for almost three month's
We had an independent inspection done of the bed and his report say's the side wall of the bed has collapsed.
I now have a letter which says "The left hand wall of the mattress has collapsed however,this is not a fault of the product and has been caused by poor handling,possibly when being manipulated into the room"

. It was delivered by them and sold to me with a full explanation of the layout of the house as i had concerns over them getting it in yet they sold it to me at a cost of £1.700 ,it also came with a 10 year warranty,i am at a loss as to what to do now.
I would be very grateful for any advise.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What exactly would you like to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not at all happy with the outcome and we have done nothing to this product to damage it other than sleep in it!

So i am fighting for a replacement mattress or a refund and would like to know what my rights are.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
This urgent for me as i am waiting for a call from the supplier!
The reason you didn't receive an answer is that you relisted this.

Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No thanks not finding this very good,have given explanation and reason for it,this site should tell you that you are in USA as not a lot of use to a person that is in the uk, so i have just wasted my time and money!!!!!! and even after almost two hours you still have not responded to the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opting out.