12826847

i have recently been told that i have a car insure claim that

Customer Question

i have recently been told that i have a car insure claim that is stopping me from receiving insurance but the claim is not mine it is in my name but registered to a separate vehicle that i have never owned and a address i have never resided at i am not sure of how to deal with this as i need to insure my vehicle due to knew regulations.
kind regards XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i would like to find out how to sort this out because im either in a case of mistaken identity or fraud and i have now lost my deposit with my insurance for withholding information that i have not conceded myself im not sure of how to deal with this

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my name is joseph ronald jones

69 hever court rd

gravesend

kent

da125eg

the accident was in march of 2012 in a ford fiesta registered to a seperate address this is all the information i hold

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Can we have the full background please?

Are you insured already?

Are you trying to deal with this on a price comparison site or via a
broker?